Important Member Information & FAQs
This page is a quick reference tool for commonly asked member questions. If you don't see an answer to your question here, contact us at the chapter or at headquarters:
- IREM West Michigan Office: 734-464-3666 or via email at [email protected]
- IREM HQ: 800-837-0706 or via email at [email protected]
Update Member Info, Pay Dues at the IREM HQ website
Login to myIREM at irem.org. If you have forgotten your password, put in your email or username and click on forgot password to reset. Don't know your email or username? Contact IREM HQ at number or email above. Once logged in you can update your contact information, pay your dues online or print an invoice so you can submit a check for payment.
Certification Courses & Accelerators
Classroom and on-demand courses to learn property management skills like leasing, finance, and maintenance operations on your way to earning the CPM®, ARM® or ACoM, or AMO®. Be an early bird and register at least 30 days in advance to save $100! Browse certification courses
Need to pay for course by check? Course Registration Form with Check Payment
Accelerators build property management skills and get up to speed on emerging topics in as little as an hour. View by topic
IREM Foundation Scholarships
Provide tuition assistance for up to three certification courses (view scholarship tuition rates here). Recipients can apply for more scholarship funding once the original award is exhausted or has expired.
You can apply for an IREM scholarship if you meet both of these criteria:
- You’re an IREM member in good standing (all dues and fees paid) or you’re currently employed by an AMO firm.
- You express the intent to pursue at least one IREM certification (CPM, ARM, or ACoM).
COVID-19 Resources for Property Managers
IREM HQ Resource Page
Pandemic Guide & Resources for Opening Your Property
Use our membership directory for find the best in the real estate management business!
- Find a professional and ethical real estate manager or real estate management company to manage your valuable assets.
- Find an IREM colleague for member to member connections and business referrals.